[Reader-list] 4th post: Conversations and Discussions

Sadan sadan at sarai.net
Tue Jun 19 18:16:28 IST 2007

Dear Renee,
I found your small posting quite promising and finished it wanting to
know more about the discussion, kind of responses this screening
generated. You also hinted to some specificity about Shilong regarding
this discussion when you wrote,'...that discussion and that audience
could happen only in Shillong'.
would you elaborate this statement? There is peculiarity about Assam
Club and its colonial past that you have mentioned. would you also
elaborate it a bit more? I have not read your earlier postings and it is
possible that you might have written about all these issues. In such
case, please ignore this posting. Will get back to you after going
through your earlier postings too.
wishes,
sadan.