[Reader-list] Hygiene and the City- Pages from the book

Chitra Venkataramani clinicalexam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:49:43 IST 2007

I have reached a point where, the draft of the book is complete and a
substantial number of pages have been drawn. In order to finish the
book, I still need to draw a lot more, collate the data I already
have, and start making drawn parts of the book ready for print. This
implies formatting, adding text- either on the computer or handwritten
text.

Though the structure of the book largely remains the same, the two
main stories have merged to form one larger story.

Like manga forums that post chapters every week to read I plan to post
one page from this main story every day on a blog, so it can be read
as it gets drawn and put together. I expect this to go on till the
first week of august.

Pages from the book can be found here:

http://hygienebook.blogspot.com