[Reader-list] Experimenta Indian Films at Cinema de Balie, november 2008

Jankees Boer Jankees.Boer at balie.nl
Fri Jun 29 15:57:44 IST 2007

Dear Shai Heredia,

Here is Jankees Boer from Cinema de Balie in Amsterdam.

We once briefly met and during that period I couldn't screen the work

you proposed due to lack of money. At the moment we are trying to

raise money for a bigger India event in November 2008. We would like

to give the Dutch audience an idea about the other India and would like

to screen experimental films aswell. Is it possible you send us previews

of the work you think that would be suitable for something like that?

Greetings,

Jankees Boer

Cinema de Balie

Kleine Gartmanplantsoen 10