[Reader-list] shuddhabratas response

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Thu Mar 1 14:38:41 IST 2007

Dear list members,
Please refrain from making personal/ individual statements regrading
other list members and communities on this forum. The reader list is a
non moderated public list. And I guess thats where the challenge lies -
How do we - as members of this list (of more than 1200 people) exercise
our freedom of speech? How will our speech acts be remembered by the
archives of this list and read/ understood by people who browse our
public archives in future? No one can stop a list member from writing
what they like but its a personal request - please think before you
click the send button.
Best
Iram
(co - member of reader-list)