[Reader-list] last holi for this one?

Ravi Agarwal ravig64 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:22:26 IST 2007

Aplogies for keeping at it, so please ignore this if you want to...

Dear all,

Spare a thought for this glorious tree, on holi. it is marked for
felling soon for the high capacity bus service, on the road dividing
kaka nagar and sunder nagar, in New Delhi! As I have been saying, for
a few days now, everything is to go on a 14 km stretch, 2500 prime
beautiful trees! All for the 2010 Commonwealth Games!
ravi

you can see it on, since the list serve does not allow attachments.

www.inturbulenttimes.blogspot.com

please do circulate and tell people about this. Maybe we will be able
to save this one or another?