[Reader-list] MEDIAS� (ir)RESPONSIBILITY

yasir ~ yasir.media at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:32:30 IST 2007

thanks for this vedavati.

i personally dont know the major or sanjay - i have neither followed
the major's career, neither have i watched a single movie of sanjay's.
have you?

well actually, now that you mention the mix up in the media, maybe
manish would have been better off giving auditions in mumbai and
trying to make it the movies, (who knows what a major in another life
would have done on screen...), rather than being stuck in the army as
a major giving exams and putting up with the rest of them...

as for sanjay i think he started out when rambo was hot, was it the
eighties (one cant escape these media things ..) and so much for mixed
up fantasies about guerrilla warfare ak47s and worthwhile causes. cant
imagine him in the army though - selection might have been a problem
too.

i'm just glad sylvester the guido from brooklyn was the most straight
headed or just plain duh !! when it came to   laundrying hollywood
financiers ..

anyway, thanks for writing & let me know if you have any movie or
media recommendations.