[Reader-list] invite for 8 th March

Lokesh lokesh at sarai.net
Wed Mar 7 04:34:36 IST 2007

8 th March 2007
Invitation for A Joint Programme On International Women’s Day

Friends

This is an appeal to organisations/ groups/ individuals to join hands to
celebrate International Women's Day together on the Delhi University
campus.Please come with your banners/posters/programmes and inform as
many people as possible to make it a big event.

It would not be a cliche to say that the need to strengthen our unity
has never been so pressing as it is felt today. Despite our collective
struggles to establish ‘Zero Tolerance for Sexual Harassment’ on the
campus, everybody knows that there has been no qualitative improvement
in the situation.

Let us meet at Vivekanand Statue, Delhi University (North Campus) at 12
noon ( Thursday, 8 th March). It will be good if you can just forward
the invite to other friends/formations so that they can also join us.

In solidarity

Anjali

Stree Adhikar Sangathan