[Reader-list] Sarai / Independent Fellow 2007/ Nalin N. Mathur/First Posting

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:12:32 IST 2007

  The same happens with those too, who come to big Metros from small towns or villages in order to make a career. it is vice versa. some times, the superiority/inferiority complexes also result out of the so-called different circumstances. I have also been a hosteller who cane from a very little town and landed at North campus hostel in Delhi. initially, I was afraid of the new surroundings, but as I made new friends, the nervousness evaporated.