[Reader-list] [Announcements] Fwd: Conference Postponed

Ravikant ravikant at sarai.net
Wed Mar 7 19:25:33 IST 2007

----------  आगे भेजे गए संदेश  ----------

Subject: Conference Postponed
Date: बुधवार 07 मार्च 2007 17:50
From: "dipti" <dipti at cmsindia.org>
To: ravikant at sarai.net

(Dear Mr. Ravikant, please could you put this on the SARAI Reader list, Many
Thanks, Dipti)

Dear Colleagues,
Thank you for the wonderful response and enthusiasm for the CMS conference
on “Communication for Social Development: Discourse & Practice” scheduled to
be held in Hyderabad in April 2007.

 Based on the feedback and suggestions made by many of you, our
collaborators (SN School of Communication) and us (CMS), we regret to inform
you that we have decided to postpone the conference to November 1-3, 2007.
Kindly block these dates in your calendar for the same.

 Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to anybody due to this
postponement. All the papers received for the conference will still be
valid. Also, those who have sent in their registration and fee can either
use the same for the November conference or can email us to ask for a
return.

 Please do visit the conference website www.cmsindia/csd/  for regular
updates on the conference program.

 Best wishes and regards,