[Reader-list] independent fellowship-proposal

Tabassum Khan tk259704 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 14 23:03:13 IST 2007

This is in response to a proposal for the Independent Fellowship Proposal
posted by Khadeeja and Ambarien. I am a Phd student at Ohio University and
I am very keen to meet with these 2 young women. I think they have an
excellent study idea and I would like to collaborate them. I just came
across this proposal on the
net.<http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2002-December/002134.html>
The page gives me no indication as to when this proposal was posted or if
it has been funded by your organisation.

I would appreciate it if someone at the organisation would communicate to
me about this.

Yours truly,

Tabassum Ruhi Khan