[Reader-list] urban space Pune

Sarah Habersack habersacksarah at gmx.at
Thu Mar 15 23:35:26 IST 2007

Hello!
My name is Sarah and I'm a student of Development Science from Austria. Right now I'm in Pune for MA research on the production of urban space. I'll work with qualitative interviews and sensescapes to figure out the perception young students in Pune have of urban space, of their living space. the Idea behind that is to analyze critically discourses on development and cultural globalisation by taking subjectice liferealities as main ressource.
As I have never lived in Pune, I would be glad about any support.
So if you are student in Pune and live there or have any Contacts, I would really appreciate your help.
If you first want to know more about the project, just go ahead and ask.

Thanks a lot for your interest
Sarah Habersack
University of Vienna