[Reader-list] Urban Research

Saurabh TewARi thinksaurabh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:05:25 IST 2007

Sir,
I am an Art and Architecture student from Gurgaon. Currently i am doing an
urban research which is part of my academic curriculum. The research
is "Informal
in Formal: A case exapmle of Mushrooming of Dhabas next to the BPOs in
Gurgaon", focuses on a new phenomena which can be seen in night-life of
Gurgaon city.This research has been selected for a Paper+Presentation in ASIA
LINK URBAN DESIGN CONFERENCE, 07th, 08th June 2007 @ CHPB, Battaramulla,
Colombo, Sri Lanka, link(
http://www.unic.lk/Asia%20Link%20Conference/Asia%20Link%20Conference.htm ).
Now, I am looking for Sponsership to travel and present the paper in Sri
Lanka. Sir, i want to know about Sarai's interest in sponsering the research
in a different term here. If interested i can send u the initial abstract of
my research, as still it is under construction and process.
Waiting for a positive reply
Saurabh Tewari

--
             \\\///