[Reader-list] HIV/AIDS research

Madhumita Lahiri ml49 at duke.edu
Fri May 4 17:11:02 IST 2007

(Posting for a friend at Duke).

My name is Kedar Kirtane, and I am working on HIV/AIDS research in Delhi
with the Health Inequalities Program at Duke University. My partner, Sweta
Patel, and I have created a survey asking basic questions on HIV/AIDS, as
well as on drug use and sexual history that we are hoping to administer to
attendees of a transitional therapeutic organization called Sahara House
that works in the New Delhi area.

I needed someone to help translate our survey, recruitment script, and
consent script, into Hindi. Could someone help me out? Please let me know.
The documents are not excessively long, and I should be able to provide some
reimbursement for your time.

My phone number is 407-310-2970 and my email address is ksk11 at duke.edu.
Thank you for your help.

Kedar Kirtane