[Reader-list] researcher req. for survey of educational software in market.

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar at sarai.net
Thu May 10 07:40:47 IST 2007

Hi,

 Sarai is doing a survey of educational software available in market.
For this are looking for a person to do a market research & survey of
educational software available, in the form of learning CDROMs, games
etc. There are several companies and institutions that are producing
and marketing educational software to schools and other institutions.
The wide array of products on different formats has not been
documented and compiled, nor is there any analysis available of its
quality, price and educational value. We aim to build a directory of
such products.

We need a person fulltime to do such a survey for proprietry
products - Windows/Mac based. The person will work for 2
months fulltime, and conduct on field survey and compile a database
of the surveyed products.

While we dont have fixed qualifications set, but need a person who
can take up field survey, with experience in using computers and
preferably some experience in education and good communication
skills. The person has to be based in Delhi.

The requirement is immediate & urgent. Interested persons can
email with their profile and experience at the earliest to
   karunakar at sarai.net

Regards,
Karunakar