[Reader-list] Re :Re: Why i am afraid of Mayawati?

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Sun May 20 11:18:32 IST 2007

Dear Hasina,

As has been repeated many times, the reader list is not a moderated
list. Mails sent in plain text (keeping in mind other protocols
regarding attachments, html etc etc), are automatically passed. The list
administrator is equally helpless in cases like this.

I know it can be really annoying to receive multiple emails but perhaps
there was a problem with Gouri's mail account. She should have that checked.

Cheers
Iram