[Reader-list] hunt for hitler in hindi

Ravikant ravikant at sarai.net
Tue May 22 21:58:27 IST 2007

Hi Anjali,

It is available in all popular hindi bookshops. Check out any wheeler's at
railway stations across north India. Hindi Book Centre at Daryaganj(opp.
LNJP) is a sure shot address. Write to them if you are not in a position to
travel.  You will get their address from Google.  I think it is called Mera
Sangharsh in Hindi.

cheers
ravikant

मंगलवार 22 मई 2007 16:03 को, anjali jyoti ने लिखा था: