[Reader-list] FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's house

anuradha mukherjee anu.mukh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:16:14 IST 2007

Dear Vedavati,

I have been reading your posts for a long time. Without going into their
merits or demerits, they seriously need to be structured better in order to
say what you want to convey. Otherwise it is simply a rant. Rants are also
valid, but this may not be the best forum for that. I suggest, start a blog.
And may I also add that you don't ever say anything new. Not a new line of
thought or even facts. You just go on repeating yourself.

I have been a most invisible reader here, but you inspired me to write in.
Continue the good work, but do at least make an effort to make what you
write readable and therefore more easy to understand. Your scorn for
"pseudo-secularists" is well-known, but since many of them are your readers,
at least be legible. But I also find it funny that words like intellectual
and pseudo-secularists are tossed about with such ease without even sparing
a thought about their meaning or genesis. Almost every totalitarian regime
or mindset that wanted to attack free-thinking has used such terms
regardless which side of the fence they were on.

The earth-shattering questions you ask can all be answered. But only
somebody with immense patience can do it, take up your arguments point-wise
and shred them. May be it is high time somebody should. But then what's the
point, you don't ever listen to others, do you? Frankly, for most of us,
it's not worth the effort. I agree with Inder when he says that you need to
shape your debate better. Before you lump me with him and declare us a part
of some "pseudo-secularist agenda" let me add that I may or may not agree
with him on other things.
Best
Anuradha