[Reader-list] Fwd: FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's house

anuradha mukherjee anu.mukh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:51:14 IST 2007

Pawan, I don't acknowledge pseudo-secularists here. I am merely saying that
since most of her posts are peppered with references to "psuedo-secularists"
and rants against them, it appears she feels she is speaking to that
particular set identified by her (Not me) when she makes postings to the
Reader List. I personally have a problem with the term "psuedo secularists".
What does it mean? Either you are secular or you are not. It is thrown at
people as an insult like saying "you a feminist" if you feel a woman is too
assertive. So if you say a riot is very unfortunate and people should not be
killed and the person in question does not agree, you are a
psuedo-secularist. All I am saying is that such terminology is extremely
dangerous and we should think twice before using it.
Best
Anuradha