[Reader-list] A REMINDER: How to tackle spam on the reader list

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Fri Nov 9 14:42:32 IST 2007

Dear S. Fatima,

As Vivek very clearly stated, his email is written only as a list member
and not as a representative of the Sarai Programme.
He is entitled to his opinion but they necessarily do not reflect
Sarai's position on any issue.
Lets keep in mind that Vivek is a member of the list and not the list
administrator.

Best regards
Iram