[Reader-list] "non-Indian"

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 11 14:18:06 IST 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 04:32:58PM +0800, Naeem Mohaiemen wrote:
> >    3. Conclusion (we wi)

> > SARAI is encouraging non-democratic,non-Indian,non-Hindu Ideology for
whatever reasons.

> Dear Dhatri/we wi
>
> Not everyone on SARAI is "Indian" (citizenship, living space, history,
> experiences).  There are multiplicities represented here.  It's part
> of being a global citizen. You may like to try it sometime.
>
> -Naeem

Hear Hear!

& In order not to leave it at a one-liner, let me add that this
sort of arguments regularly creeps up, in a somewhat different, yet
remarkably similar form, in discussions on European lists. It leads us to
nowhere. If people want to interact only with their own (narrow) circles,
nothing prevents them from starting their own platforms or joining one of
the many, many already existing ones. Long live the multiciplities!

Cheers from Ljubljana (Slovenia, Europe, Planet Earth)
patrizio and the Dinosaurs!