[Reader-list] fatima's response

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 16:00:16 IST 2007

Dear Iram,

        Vedavati,Radhika,Pawan and many more shouting in public openly about the CENSORSHIP ,missing posts and receiving of messages. Leave all of them, What do you say about the following?

  The original message header that I posted to SARAI contain

  To:reader-list at sarai.net and rest
  CC.

          Date:  Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:37:07 -0800 (PST)    From:  "we wi" <dhatr1i at yahoo.com>  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert     Subject:  Conclusion    To:  reader-list at sarai.net    CC:    bhatnagar_anamika at rediffmail.com, theunderscoredhood at gmail.com, sen.gargi at gmail.com, indersalim at gmail.com, adityarajkaul at gmail.com,  kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com, parthaekka at gmail.com, radhikarajen at vsnl.net, rana at ranadasgupta.com, rashneek at gmail.com, shuddha at sarai.net,  sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in, taraprakash at gmail.com, vrjogi at hotmail.com, vishal.rawlley at gmail.com, vivek at sarai.net, yasir.media at gmail.com

  where as in SARAI PUBLISH of my original message , the header contain

          Date:  Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:37:07 -0800 (PST)    From:  "we wi" <dhatr1i at yahoo.com>  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert     To:  reader-list at sarai.net    CC:  vrjogi at hotmail.com, shuddha at sarai.net    Subject:  [Reader-list] Conclusion

          Compare the 2 message headers and  Please note the CHANGES IN THE CC: FIELD.

  I Don't wish to dug it more.  Administering/moderating/censoring/editing whats going on ???  I have a nil role in either media or art and not inters ted in them because I never studied them.  I have a purpose and that was served, hence thought to opt out but I just tried to stay back upon the people requests. Just reacted to mails which are cheeky and false interpretive.   Found so many interesting and friendly people around with different domains in r-list.  Hence continued on the list.  I would like to keep my promise so ...

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

  Iram Ghufran <iram at sarai.net> wrote:
  Before jumping to hasty conclusions - it is advisable to write to the
List Administrator. My guess is that you have been resubscribed by now.
Best
Iram Ghufran