[Reader-list] Nandigram is free from terror after 11 months..

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:35:32 IST 2007

stinks worse than a swine's shit.
Somehow I forgot to use filter to avoid mails from the Squealers of the
"Animal Farm."
I am forwarding,  for the benefit of those who might have missed it, Vivek's
mail again which had instructions for filtering.
Death on fascist liars.
Death on their spokesdogs like Viman Bose.
Death on Andhkar Karath and Darinda Karath.
It is not nuanced enough! who cares!
How can they call themselves Marxist? It is mortifying to associate the name
of Marx with these goons.