[Reader-list] New Photography Project | The Indian Built City

Zubin Pastakia zubinpastakia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:07:32 IST 2007

Hello,

The following pictures are a blueprint for a photography project that
I am currently working on, which is looking at the contemporary urban
landscape in India, you can find the project page at :

 http://peripheralvision.blogspot.com/2007/11/built-city.html

The project contemplates the idea of place by looking at the
contemporary urban landscape in India. I am particularly interested in
the psychology of the built city and how it shapes our experience and
perception of place.

Take a few minutes to view the blog and feel free to post comments on
it. Please note that it is a work in progress, and I am sharing it in
the hope that a dialog may take place while working on it.

Best,

Zubin

--
Zubin B. Pastakia