[Reader-list] Nandigram....

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:51:23 IST 2007

Thank you, Shuddha, for such painstaking research. It is clear that
composing your post has taken hard work, but this work was sorely
needed. The "victors", as usual, are rewriting history after the battle.
They had to be exposed. It is another matter that, I think, this
"victory" for the CPI(M) in its turf war will eventually prove worse
than defeat.

Tapas