[Reader-list] Response to Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn et al on Nandigram

Naeem Mohaiemen naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:33:35 IST 2007

There is a group letter (response to the response) being drafted by
the original signatories (Chomsky, Ali, Bilgrami, et al).

By the way, one of the earlier emails on this thread indicated a
theory that the letter may have been initiated by Vijay Prashad (I
suppose an unsaid hint may be that the "well meaning white liberals"
had been duped by the "argumentative indian").  I checked w/ Vijay--
he did not initiate the letter, although he did indeed sign it.