[Reader-list] Fwd: YJA - Bhujal Suraksha Yamuna Yatra - Final program

Ratish Nanda ratishn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:45:17 IST 2007

 Dear all,

please see e mail below from Shri Manoj Misra of Yamuna Bachao Andolan -
they have been protesting against the proposed constructions planned on
the Yamuna riverbed for over a 100 days and are now planning a padyatra. The
proposed constructions are expected to choke our city as, amongst other
factors, the river bed is essentially a water recharge zone.

Please forward this e mail and join in the Yatra.

Regards

Ratish