[Reader-list] Lest we forget they laid their lives for us...Pay tributes to Maj.Raghuraman and Maj Vinay

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:59:06 IST 2007

Don't let them go... These were the last words of critically wounded
Major.Raghuraman fighting terrorists in Tangmarg sector of Jammu and
Kashmir. True to their word Major KP Vinay and Major Raghuraman ensured none
of the nine infiltrators could reach the valley.
Two young soldiers of the Indian Army, one who was about to be a father and
another to be a bride-groom were martyred on 3rd of October, while fighting
forces of evil. They gave up their lives in the hope that this nation can
sleep in peace.
As a nation we have so far remained mute in our admiration of these brave
soldiers. Barring one TV Channel who paid tributes to these martyrs the rest
have stood their ground of "Unbiased Reportage". It is thus up to us the
Citizens of India that we stand by the families in their grief and Pride. It
is up to us to show that we care for those who guard our frontiers.
Let us all assemble at India Gate on Friday,12th Oct, 07 at 6PM to pay
tribute to these brave sons of the soil.

"Roots in Kashmir"
For Further Information plz visit our blog
http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com
--
Rashneek Kher
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com