[Reader-list] In Kashmir, Surya Namaskar, Black Sun....

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:22:21 IST 2007

723 AD.Sun Temple, Martand Ruins ( south of Kashmir )...I did a Surya Namaskar.
A little higher from the ground, almost in the middle of ruins; all
the garments were
with Noor Mohd. ( my close friend ) who clicked the camera, the only shot.

quickly, the sun was on the foliage and on the little water...

After a while it was just children and water, at verinag ( the source
of River Jehlum )

After a while, it was Black Sun on the River Jehulm

Please click to see....

http://indersalim.livejournal.com