[Reader-list] Reply to junaid mails on Invasion of Indian culture

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 12:19:34 IST 2007

Junaid,

           Though people are busy in false accusations,interpretations and assaults on INDIA, Its culture and to support this there is no need to argue endlessly, but to enlighten people like you  who are doing intentionally,   I am writing this again.

               I used enlighten because either

                     1) You don't know about Indian history and culture-- to support this is I prefer to use your earlier comments on PEACOCK THROWN.   I request you to go through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koh-i-Noor,
                     2) If you spread rumors purposefully, then I remind you that you will not succeed like Pakistan and China.  Indian heritage is rich and culture is widespread across the globe.  Every HINDU home contain, atleast few ancestral,cultural,spiritual,traditional wealths/residue whatever you say.

                       From the beginning of its origin to the present, ISLAM produced violence that is the fact though its unfortunate and so as people. So violent in thoughts leave 1/2 exceptional cases for whatever reasons .  You can say whatever but ISLAM IS MIGRATION TO INDIA. Please just keep it in mind.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.