[Reader-list] Reply to Pawan

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:29:19 IST 2007

Junaid ,

Look what you write in your mail , I can see a fanatic in you . If you would
have been a NORMAL person ....i would have cared to reply you in detail .

Junaid writes :The drain of hard-produced wealth by Kashmiri Muslim peasants
and artisans went to Jammmu and into the hands of Kashmiri Pandits, most of
whom did nothing productive.

[ *Junaid means to say that except for Kashmiri Muslims ,rest all people in
whole of Jammu & Kashmir were unproductive . It were the Kashmiri Muslims
who used to work hard and rest of the people enjoyed. ............Junaid
.....please search for some buyers of this story and re write the history* ]

Junaid Writes :I can't go on spoon feeding you like this without you getting
up from your armchair, and deciding to read some more serious literature
than Organiser and Panchjanya.

[ *Does Organiser have a non serios stuff ? I would be glad to read a
Deobandi literature . Or would you prefer supplying Osama and Zawheri tapes
to me ?*  ]

Junaid Writes :Well in any case Persion influence on Kashmiri language had
only little to do with religion. It had more to do with the trajectory of
cultural influence. But Hindus in Kashmir brought in Sanskrit without any
apparent reason, but purely religious and opportunistic. This was not only
an attempt to assert dominance, over the majority community, as a religious
community which shared their religion with the ruler, but also to
liguistically lay sole claim to adminstrative employment.

[ *Junaid , have you heard of Sharda ? I am sure you would not have . How
can you remeber the original script of Kashmiris ....after all if you
remember it would make you realise that your fore fathers used to pray to
Lord Shiva using that Text until they got converted by force* ]