[Reader-list] Reply to junaid mails on Invasion of Indian culture

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 19:45:28 IST 2007

Dear Yasir.media,

  Well! Interesting!

  Sab se pahle
  main aap ko aur baki sab sadasyom ko dussehra ka vishesh avasar par  vinamrata poorvak
  subhakanksh dilwa deti hoon!

  But I am serious about what??? My horoscope was written MANUALLY(with LITPTA,GHADIY,VIGHADIY etc.,), so no question of thinking about bills you know.  By the way what is that Kodagu is all about???

  Dhanyawaad and Pranaam!,
  Dhatri(EARTH).
  "For a well mannered letter towards all correspondences, proper addressing(like good starting and good ending) improves the communication(communication have a wide meaning used at different levels)".

yasir ~ <yasir.media at gmail.com> wrote:
  If you are serious about this, i'm afraid you'll have to be converted.
If it doesn't go well, you may be recycled several times, depending on
current environmental-eschatological conditions. Check your horoscope.

You will be billed. In case of recycling you may pay in installments
at the end of every cycle. There is 0% interest on the installments.
To counter any sense the protestant ethic may be making all future
correspondence will not be English.

You have two weeks to think this over.

A Coffee Day cup of Arabicaah! border-crossing violence from the '
'sky-kissing' estates on the mountain slopes of Chikmagalur and
Kodagu', Eid mubarak.