[Reader-list] A letter from an activist of the Narmada Andolan

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:44:24 IST 2007

Dear Mr Tapas Ray,

I have nothing much to say regarding your reply. I would like to tell you
that the mail posted by me is POSTED BY ME and CPI(M) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH
THE POST. Being a sympathiser to the movement and a participant, I have
every right to question the leadership of the movement. The letter posted by
me on the NBA is in public domain and I have circulated it on the list. It
is upto the NBA to respond to it. Please do not act as self-proclaimed
spokesperson. And as far as pro-CPI(M) postings are concerned, again I
assert my right to do so. I request you to respond to the points raised in
the postings. Even if I accept your point that CPI(M) is wrong on all
accounts, it does not mean that every thing else is right and correct. I
also request you and your friends to watch my film on Nandigram. It is on
Google video.

Regards,
Prakash K Ray