[Reader-list] A letter from an activist of the Narmada Andolan

Byatha N Jagadeesha jagadeesh at altlawforum.org
Fri Oct 19 09:22:01 IST 2007

Dear Friends

I have read the my on reader-list (friend of mine shown me)  mail which I
wrote with respect to NBA an about 6 months ego and the same has been
written keeping in mind many aspect and the same has meet to specific people
and defiantly not meant for posting the same on these list. at this point i
would certainly condemn the Prakash's act in sending the same with out my
consent.  I would also like to state that i was shocked to see Shruti's
response to the mail ( I really do not know who you are), In fact the mail
says "Do check you facts before you post stuff", Strangely I do not know if
she herself checked the facts before posting her comment, I request her to
do the same hear-after. may i request you to introduce yourself in bit
detail as i requested in my mail to you please by that i know which part of
Narmada valley you are living and working.

Commonly known as

Jagga

--
Each and Every argument made today is null and void after the expire of six
month's