[Reader-list] images from Kashmir

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:09:16 IST 2007

Inder Ji ,

With all respect to you and your artistic vision, I still am unable to
understand why does any ones [ even yours ] artistic vision arise at the
cost of Indian nation or Hinduism as a religion.

Why not at the cost of others ?

I saw your website / blog and found you standing naked on Martand (sun)
temple . Would you dare to do the same thing at other religious place of
worship ?

I would wait for your answer and your demonstration to prove your point.

With regards

Pawan Durani