[Reader-list] GUJARAT: Tehelka's Groundbreaking Investigation

Gayatri Chatterjee gchat at vsnl.net
Thu Oct 25 23:57:03 IST 2007

Also, listen to the BJP leaders' comments while talking to anchors of Breaking News (at this point only this channel, and also Aaj Tak).
They are saying...implying...the coming elections will
show what happened is not against what the "public" want(ed).
I think this is where all our concerted efforts should lie. We should appeal
to Gujaratis all over the world to stop such an election from
happening---assuming there is such a possibility.
We knew this; but to listen to those people speaking on camera is another
matter. It is paralysing...
Gayatri Chatterjee