[Reader-list] Apologies for technical problem

sushil at tetrain.com sushil at tetrain.com
Tue Oct 30 22:36:43 IST 2007

Dear All

"Some users of the reader-list  are not getting mails. To rectify this
issue we need to restore the list with backed up information. This
activity will take place at 10:00 PM IST on 30th oct 2007. It is
possible that some of you might not receive list postings; if this is
the case, we request you to re-subscribe to the list. Please email me if
its difficult to subscribe online. Apologies for this technical problem".

Thanks And Warm Regards
Sushil Kumar Sharma
Sr. Linux Engineer