[Reader-list] Hi

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 11:14:01 IST 2007

Hi Vedavati,

            That is very nice to listen from you.  My comments are due to your earlier postings and my observations of your feelings against kashmir and the related issues.  Forget about muslim woman in india or else where in the world, but what about woman from kashmir(in particular pandit) ?   You never talked about them?

       Brahmin woman marriages in paritcular Pandits woman marriages.  I failed to understand why you didn't touched this?  But the problem is these people dont go beyond caste?--> the reason is neither brahmins nor othercaste accept the couples and the children.  Even society like in schools,jobs,marriages?  This is the practicality.

  Let me explain you about the CASTE scenario with a live practical example.

  1) For joining a job after successful completion of a professional or non-professional course , CASTE is a column in filling application for private organisations apart from government,nongovernment organisations.  Are you aware of this?

  After joining a job,

  2) Next coming back to the smartness of other castes for their feelings on their backwardness,  they obiviously use CASTE as a tool to get the desired results,if they are
  experienced or in lead positions.  Like if I am an upper caste and my CEO,MD of the company is also from my caste, these experienced other caste people use the CASTE plate against me to get the desired results, which the professional/technical world call it as smartness.

  Facts are like this --> for whatever reasons,  the so called UPPER CASTE people are getting screwed like anything.  May be wrong people are projecting themself as BRAHMINS, UPPER CASTES or due to time things are going like this.

  Are you aware what are all the sins(known/unknown) your husband is doing to sustain the family?

  Hindu society, kashmiri men, particularly kashmiri pandits can marry because they are just men.  but what about the woman? pandit woman?brahmin woman?

  Your writings may affect the lives of others so just responded you.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.