[Reader-list] What's pain got to do with it?

Ashima Sood sood.ashima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:49:33 IST 2007

Dear M. Ray/ MSRG,

You say, 'If you can do anything yourself, do that only.'

If you had read Gargi Sen's post through to the end, you would have seen
that she expresses a similar sentiment in superior terms:

'I canĀ¹t really ask God to bless you, but I do wish you lots and lots of
abundant energy for your cause, for your cause can only help my cause - that
of showing and screening all films to everybody.'

In any case, please use your real/ full name when you vituperate on a public
list.

I also generally do not enter these e-debates but your vicious attack on
Gargi Sen's serious attempt at engagement/ conversation left me very
disturbed.

Ashima Sood

Message: 3