[Reader-list] Upcoming screenings: Black Pamphlets [film about Students elections, Campus democracy and Youth]

nitin k nitinforfilms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:04:30 IST 2007

"Black Pamphlets"
 Duration: 84 minutes
 A film By Nitin K.

 A film about Students elections, students politics, Campus democracy and
Youth.

Dear friends,

Thanks for being there at the screenings of our film "Black Pamphlets".

For those of you who have not been able to catch the film so far or

would like your friends to see the film, we have more screenings lined

up in Delhi. Hope to see you there.

   - ## 3rd September'07   2.00 p.m. @ Hindu College, North Campus, Delhi

   - ## 5th September'07    1.00 p.m.@ Shri Venkateshwara College, South
   Campus, Delhi
   - ## 6th September'07   4.00 p.m. @ lady Shri Ram College for Women,
   Greater Kailash, Delhi

Black Pamphlets

Black Pamphlets takes you into the heart of the Delhi University
Students Union Election process. The film is an insider's view
of the candidates, strategies, resources and the politics that
goes into the making of probably the biggest student election
of the country.  But beyond that the film through its images
of the everyday in the university becomes an opportunity for
students from diverse backgrounds to share with the film maker
 their own understanding of democratic practices,
their futures and their today. [
more<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/about-the-film/synopsis/>
]

we have also done a small trailer of the film
you can watch it by  clicking here -->  [ @WATCH IT@
]<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/tralior-teaser/>

To Read the Feedback from the screenings
Click here --> [
Reactions<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/about-the-screenings/>
]

We would like to screen the film around the globe. If you
are interested in helping us please contact for
screenings<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com>,

copies of the film <http://www.magiclanternfoundation.org/>, media
reports<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/2007/08/18/cnn-ibn-film-dares-to-expose-truth-behind-dusu-elections/>and
any further information: