[Reader-list] Rashneek's Shuddha Problem & Mine

Tarun Bhartiya tarunbhartiya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:06:00 IST 2007

I quote, misquote and rest the lies and lies of ARKP

>>Dear Shuddha, [Tarun says : Dear Rashneek Dwij Kher ]

>>Please please please...I beg of you for not writing about what you dont
know.
[Tarun says: As in Yasin Malik being a special invitee at the habitat
screening of JeA(how did you know?),
As in JeA team getting the screening in Kamla Nehru cancelled (how did
you know), As in film being
funded by separatists/jehadis/mogambo (how did you know)]

>>I do not support the idea of panun Kashmir.So better know things before
you
write your "great literary pieces"
[Tarun says : So better know things before you write your"great mystical
pieces" or better still provide evidence, attributions for whatever you
allege]

If you wish to win an argument,I can simply say you win if that makes you
happy,but please dont write stuff you know paltry little about or are simply
fed info.
[Tarun says:
You know what you know as in a Rumian sense, you don't need feeding
into-you can invent whatever you want to,
even a win]
By the way what are the total number or man/woman hours you have spent in
Kashmir or on Kashmir.
[Tarun says: Nil- there is no embassy of Kashmir I could find in
Shillong capital of a nation called Hynniewtrep which borders a great
nation called Aryavarta
to issue me with a visa]

Regards
[Tarun says : Re-guard]

Rashneek
[Tarun says - Tarun Kujat Bhartiya once also known as Tarun Bhartiya]