[Reader-list] By R.J. Rummel

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:08:19 IST 2007

Shuddha ,

Since I have answered you , I wish you too have an answer for these two
questions of mine

1. Do you condemn Yasin malik and his likes like Bitta karate for their
killings of Kashmiri pandit and Indian armed personels and do you want him
to be bought to justice ?

2. Do you condemn the killings of minorties in Kashmir ?

In your own words "These are very simple question, and it has two very
simple answers,either yes, or no. The maybe option does not exist,."

Waiting for a simple answer.......Hope you do what you preach.

Lastly , a bit of advise . Do not call Kashmir as "Occupied Kashmir" .

Pawan Durani