[Reader-list] Of ingrates and hypocrites

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 16:40:02 IST 2007

Dear Qalab

  You have called me a brother. You are my brother too Sir. Kashmiri brother and not Muslim or Pandit or whatever.

  The "ingrates and hypocrites" comment had a context from earlier communications. It referred to "some" Indians and not specifically to any religion or region or ethnicity.

  If you want to be specific, then the  generalisation "Muslims are anti-national and communal" is not my refrain. "Islam & Muslims" is as much a part of India as any other grouping. The "anti-national and communal" can be of any religion, region, ethnicity.

  You have picked on the word "Nation" and made your comments and statements. Please tell me, if you would like to, what is the "Kashmir Nation" you refer to.

  - is it of the people of Kashmir Valley alone?
  - is it of linguistically and ethnically Kashmiris alone?
  - is it those and in addition the Dogras, Ladakhis, Gojars, Baltis, Gilgitis, Muzaffarabadis & Mirpuris (both Saraiki and Punjabi speaking) etc?
  - how is the "Kashmir Nation" defined?
  - at what point of time from the past does it pick up the "Kashmir Nation" identity and why is that point chosen?

  Kshmendra Kaul

  Rebellious Koshur <rebelliouskoshur at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    Kshmendra Kaul,

  Blood, sweat and tears are used to make a Company also. India continues the legacy of East India Company. They too worked very hard those days to consolidate the British Indian Empire. In today's world all States are big companies and not Nations as such.

  India is a company which is retaining all what it has grabbed, purchased, occupied and secured through inheritance. I am talking about State of India and not the Nation. I hope you know the difference.

  Kashmir is nation and India is a state. My dear Kashmiri Pandit brothers you have deceived your own nation Kashmir time and again and yet you blame Muslims for being anti-national and communal. How pathetic
 Your communal leaning towards Indian state has made you blind and you have forgotten your ROOTS.

  For Resistance,

  Qalab Hussain

Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:   INTERESTING PARALLEL:

It takes years to make a Nation. It takes the blood, sweat and tears of many to build it and try and keep it secure.

Yet, you will find in the Nation some who feed off it but are intent on attacking it and supporting those who want to break-up the Nation. These are the enemy within.

These self-centered and self-obsessed ingrates will pontificate over the need to protect the integrity of a Virtual Nation ("intellectual community") they might have help build, but they will not hesitate to undermine the Nation that allows the "reality" of their existence to be functional.

Kshmendra Kaul.

Jeebesh Bagchi wrote:
This is a list for discussion. Personal queries to individuals may be
please not asked through the list.

It takes years to build and make an intellectual community. It takes
a few days to destroy it.

Please treat the subscribers with some respect.

warmly
jeebesh