[Reader-list] FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's house

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Fri Sep 7 11:50:44 IST 2007

Vedavati,

If you have disabled receiving mails, then it does not mean that your
mails are being blocked by anyone except yourself for yourself.

Mots du jour like banned are easy to bandy but utterly pointless if
untrue. Useful however for creating an atmosphere of allegations and
defensiveness. Perhaps that was the intention?

This is an administered - NOT moderated - list. As everyone by now
knows, to their edification (or boredom).

best

Monica Narula
Raqs
Sarai-CSDS