[Reader-list] *****India should claim IPR over 0 and Indians have every right to do and regain its assets*******

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 12:38:03 IST 2007

Hi All,

         Towards this, its high time to reasses our(Indian) constitution and policies(national/iinternational) and amend, if possible rewrite them entirely to protect the assets,
  resources to regain/manage and maintain them for present for future for our best interests.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

we wi <dhatr1i at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear readers of Sarai,

Whatever vedavati expressed is very much true and it is very unfortunate. United India or Indian sub-continent(Pakistan,India,Tibet,Nepal,Bangladesh,Burma,Srilanka) to India suffered a lot. Particularly down the line past 1000 years Country suffered a lot, wealth looted, people converted forcibly or voluntarily. Culture and heritage sabotaged. In the above list SRILANKA,NEPAL and TIBET are among the list of ASTADASHA(18) shakti peethas and ATMA LINGAS(SHIV LING) which are considered to be very sacred to HINDUS. But the KARMA BHOOMI(India) tolerated all the atrocities never tried to invade any land anytime.

Besides the carnage the country is divided but never fall down and continuing its journey with time and will continue to do so. Rather the country produced many fruits to the world to enjoy the benefits. Among them are 0. With out which nothing will run including this mail in current world. But we Indians never claimed patents and IPR over 0?.

>From Alexander to Britishers every body attacked the Nation, looted and wreck-aged. Some with weapons some with divide and rule policy, polluted the minds of people,blood and jeans as well. Rulers like GHORI,GHAJANI,AURANGZEB,ZINNA are a few to mention among them and the Nation,the history will never either forget or excuse them. I hope every body aware about the history. I read some mail day before from a member named junaid mohammad stating

>>Talking of ‘Hindus’ spreading Buddhist ideas, it seems quite odd.
>>(I should quickly mention the ‘Muslim’ Darashikoh who translated a
>> multitude of Sanskrit manuscripts into Persian, which was later carried
>>into Europe). If they were spreading these Buddhist ideas, did they not
>>follow Buddhism themselves? Were they Hindus even after converting to
>>Buddhism? Hindutva vadis will say Buddhism and Hindusim are one, but do
>> the Buddhists too think so? Many Hindus converted to Buddhism, so did
>> many Hindus and Buddhists later convert to Islam. Why is it difficult
>>for some Pandits to accept that most Kashmiris became Muslims, and not
>>live in a self-deceptive bubble that only Hindus are the original
>>residents of Kashmir? How does acceptance of Islam make Kashmiris outsiders?
>>Is the talk of ‘we’ and ‘they’ valid? Can today’s Kashmiri
>> Pandit claim Kashmir’s ancient history more than a Kashmiri Muslim? Can
>>he disown Kashmir’s medieval history as not his own?

>>Mohamad Junaid

1)If we question why do all the above mentioned idiotic people do the things against Indian sub-continent then what is the response from the world???

2)What is the Pakistan role in freedom fight???

3)Is there any single patriot like bhagat singh,subash chandra bose who scarified their lives for the freedom struggle, from Pakistanti side?

4)While India built towers and buildings in the name of zinna, Why did zinna ask for partition except to satisfy his ego and superiority and selfishness?

5)Why Pakistan is so much crying on Kashmir besides it defeated utterly 4 times by India?

6)After gaining the 3/4 enrich land Through partition, Why did Pakistan Occupied kashmir illegally? Gave away piece of land to China? What the world is doing blody hell?

7)What is China interest in Aksai chin and Tibet? Why did they occupied and posse-sing MANAS SAROVAR? Are they happy to do like this because We Indian offered piece of thought(Buddism) to them or by looking at Shri Nehru do they thought that nothing will happen or no body will either question or do anything in future if they occupy and do whatever they want?

8)what the so called nations and world is doing except murmuring?

9)Did they achieve anything except wreckage name in the history?Does the ALMIGHTY asked them to do so?

You all must understand that JAMMU AND KASHMIR (including pok,and the parts in china possession) is PART AND PARCEL OF INDIA. Its our Head. It is very clear that ISLAM rulers and Britishers(leave few exceptions) raided,looted and spoiled thoughts,people,wealth,land. The carnage is still happening like jihadi attacks? So the World and those who all are generating wrong thoughts,writing wrong scripts and shouting slogans should better keep quiet and watch. The fact is that Islam is migration to INDIA and the people(majority or minority) living in PAKISTAN,BANGLADESH,INDIA are just immigrants. Those who are all don't know history and didn't finish schooling should better go and try to grab the knowledge first and then do anything. If they have anything worthy like we(Indians) did they better try out and help the world.
We Indians have every right to do? Dharma will win and truth will prevail always. I dont mind if I will be blocked in sarai like vedavati.

Thanx and Regards,
Dhatri.

Vedavati Jogi wrote:

yes, kshemendra, my mails are being blocked by sarai and i am not surprised because this is the real nature of secularism practiced in india.

this secularism will lead to disaster i am sure.

few decades back britishers encouraged muslim separatism which ultimately resulted into partition. today same great job is being done by psudosecularists and i will not be surprised if one day muslims again start giving same slogan 'islam khatareme hai' leading the nation to many more partitions.

'gujrat' is a 'shame' but 'kashmir' is not!
when one babri was pulled down then so many riots (initiated by muslims) took place more over their acts were justified by psudosecularists
but many temples were pulled down in kashmir ...spineless hindus did not feel bad and ofcourse psudo secularists kept their mouths shut.

list is very big. this is secularism. if you feel what i have written is not wrong please distribute it.

thanks
vj

From: vrjogi at hotmail.comTo: tapasrayx at gmail.com; reader-list at sarai.netSubject: RE: [Reader-list] FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's houseDate: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:21:04 +0000

no i am not suffering from any mental problem, i only tell the truth which psudo secularists can not digest. vedavati > Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:02:38 +0530> From: tapasrayx at gmail.com> To: vrjogi at hotmail.com> > > Please do not forward anything to me in future. I do not appreciate it.> > For your information, I have already received from Reader-list the mail > you claim was blocked and have forwarded to me offlist.> > I suspect you may be suffering from some type of delusion or paranoia.> > TR> > > Vedavati Jogi wrote:> > i have no alternative but to forward this mail to all of you > > individually as readers list people don't dare to publish my mail.> > i request all of you to please read this correspondance. views expressed > > by people like roger are posing real threat to this country' unity.> > > > vedavati> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------> > From: vrjogi at hotmail.com> > To: rgdj12 at yahoo.com; reader-list at sarai.net> > Subject:
RE: [Reader-list] FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's house> > Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 04:55:48 +0000> > > > pakistan is an enemy so i don't blame them as they are doing what an> > enemy is supposed to do. i am talking against psudoseculars like> > you. nobody has blocked minority advancement in india otherwise> > shahruhk, irfan pathan, zakir hussin, javed akhtar would not have

Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW! Click here!