[Reader-list] The Next Phase Of SAFAR

sadan at sarai.net sadan at sarai.net
Thu Sep 6 17:43:26 IST 2007

Dear Rakesh, Gautam and the entire Safar team,
congratulations!
Only from your mail, I realized that this is not 'kal ki baat' but two
years have passed since I first acme to know about the founding of this
group from Rakesh. And, it is not just the time but the seer density of
activities that fill this canvas of two years is praise-worthy.
All the best wishes,
sadan.