[Reader-list] FW: FW: Guests in Vedavati's house

zainab zainab at mail.xtdnet.nl
Fri Sep 7 23:47:17 IST 2007

Dear Vedavati,

Can you please claridy further how Muslims caused riots after Babri Masjid
was pulled down? I am trifle surprised, but would like to know why you say
Muslims perpetrated riots after Babri demolition?
By the way, my family experienced violence at the hands of a 'Hindu mob'
during the riots in Mumbai. Now I wonder whether they were Muslim converts?

Zainab