[Reader-list] I apologise

Gargi Sen sen.gargi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:43:11 IST 2007

Dear All,
I sincerely apologise for sending a comment in Hindustani without
translating it into English and leading to the deluge of comments without
translations.
My only defence is that while I think and speak in three languages I can
only write in one and i couldn't translate. Still I see that I must try and
translate, however badly, for everyone on the list to engage with the
thought or at least not publicly articulate the thought in a different
language.
Sorry about doing something without thinking through its implication and
consequences .
Gargi