[Reader-list] Indo-centrism On Sarai

S.Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 8 15:07:18 IST 2007

No, no... we won't talk about Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Aren't those regions part of the Akhand Bharat. I hope
you know what akhand means. You better start learning
Hindi or else you would be branded anti-national. You
are a security threat to our Rashtra. You are a
Bangladeshi.

(Sorry Naeem - that wasn't real me. I think being on
the Sarai list I am slowly turning into a Patriotic
Indian, which practically means being a Gaurav shali
Bharatiye and no longer respecting other cultures and
languages).

By the way, they were exchanging Urdu couplets, not
Hindi. Since when has Urdu become Indian?