[Reader-list] *****India should claim IPR over 0 and Indians have every right to do and regain its assets*******

Rana Dasgupta rana at ranadasgupta.com
Sat Sep 8 16:13:10 IST 2007

I was horrified to learn this:

 >From Alexander to Britishers every body attacked the Nation, looted and
 >wreck-aged.  Some with weapons some with divide and rule policy,
 >polluted the minds of people,blood and jeans as well.

Now then.

Polluting minds is one thing, but corrupting their jeans?

Bast**ds.

I wondered:

Are there any images of pre-Alexandrine Indian jeans, that could help us
at least have an idea of what they looked like before all this pollution?

I bet in Harappa everyone wore Diesel.  None of this Levis s**t.

(Sorry.  Such a cheap mail.  Think the Reader-List is really frying my
brain.)

Keep writing, Dhatri.  You're better than all the rest.