[Reader-list] Pedagogical Faultlines workshop

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Tue Sep 11 16:06:46 IST 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 15:56 +0530, sharan at sarai.net wrote:
> Dear Ramaswamy,
>
> Yes, it would indeed be a pelasure to organise a similar workshop in
> India at some point.  In the meanwhile, we hope to be able to widely
> share the presentations of the current workshop and look forward to an
> interesting exchange.
[...]

I would second that, especially as the local linux user community,
people from JNU, and other places have been discussing similar
issues, and there was great interest in making a difference on
the front of education. There are also other people in CSDS
who have been conversing with others in and around India, and
would certainly be interested. Let us slowly start discussing
specifics.

Regards,
Gora